Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
1. The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which we or any of our affiliates assume legal responsibility.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
2. Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by the Making Scents, isConsulting and its affiliates. Additional copyright may be asserted on some of the technical features of our site, the respective copyright notices may be included with the source code of these features. Our copyright notice is included at the bottom of each page. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of the copyright holder is strictly prohibited.
3. Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We do not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor do we control these sites. We are not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, we do not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. We further do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. We make no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
5. IN NO EVENT WILL MAKING SCENTS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Subject to our Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to such communications. Making Scents and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
7. Contests and/or events that are conducted on, or advertised by, this web site may have additional terms and conditions. These contests and/or events may be changed or cancelled at any time, with or without notice. Any related Terms and Conditions may also be altered at any time. When an award, prize or premium is offered, we reserve the right to substitute or change that award, prize or premium, with or without notice.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Utah and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
9. We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on this website. Continued usage of this website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
10. Except as expressly provided in a particular "legal notice" on this site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Making Scents with respect to the use of the mkngscnts.com site and content.
We welcome your questions and comments regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use and anything else on this site. Please e-mail us.
We are sensitive to the expectation of privacy by those who access this site. For a complete statement of our policies on privacy, please read our Privacy Statement.